papillon

The travels and travails of a wandering butterfly.

Saturday, August 05, 2006

a little more

Oh, could I eat more bread and cheese? Not sure. Met a couple of great folks last night at the fondue place, and will be meeting them for drinks and dancing tonight. Harold is a dj and Emilie works for Dolce & Gabbana. I've gotten the shopping down-low from her. That's my plan today: shop, eat, drink, shop, eat, drink, dance, sleep.
One of my favorite djs - Cheb i Sabbah wrote back to an email I sent him with some clubbing suggestions. He'll be here on the 13th, so I plan to see his show that night. So much to do!

3 Comments:

At 1:41 PM, Blogger CorrieBorrie said...

Fondue me!

 
At 8:45 AM, Blogger Trey said...

Cheb i Sabbah. In Paris. Yep, hating you right about now.

 
At 1:26 AM, Blogger Colleen said...

Don't hate, Trey - besides, I don't think I'm gonna make it back for that...:(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home