papillon

The travels and travails of a wandering butterfly.

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

home?

Burning Man was amazing. A few more weeks and I'll be set up in my new home, uploading pictures and writing about the last few days. For now I'm getting over the jet-lag (life-lag) that has finally hit and trying to figure out how to spend quality time with everyone before I go. I'm missing you all already.
This weekend is the Power to the Peaceful festival in SF on Saturday. Dancing under the sun to Michael Franti - it doesn't get better than that. I'm off to yoga class in a few. Glad to be home. Although to be here with no real home is weird.
Why am I doing this again? I'm sure there's a reason...

2 Comments:

At 11:57 AM, Blogger Graham said...

You are doing this because:
When you follow where life pulls you, with open eyes to new experiences, you are very likely to find what you are truly meant to be. I see a leaf, falling randomly, floating side to side, trying out different things, until it lands exactly where it is supposed to land. The stem that it starts from is known, and it will land on the ground. What happens between these two known points is a beautiful dance. Enjoy it!

 
At 3:27 PM, Blogger Colleen said...

I love Graham.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home